Thursday, January 6, 2011

Movie Review: Charlie St. Cloud

So recently I've been watching a few movies but I'm gonna do the reviews one by one...

I'm gonna talk about Charlie St. Cloud first.

I've been waiting for this movie for quite awhile and I finally got the chance to watch it. Bought the DVD and watch it that evening. (^_^)

I think this is a wonderful story about family, but most important, sibling love and trusting "instincts"... It's kinda creepy that you can see dead people and you are not sure whether the person is dead or not. I guess it's not that much creepy if it's someone you love or in the female lead actress' case, someone you like.

I think this movie has a good lesson. I tells us that we should let go of the ones that "left" but still keep them in our hearts.

It's kinda creepy how Charlie made love with Tess when her actual body is not with him and why is Charlie's mother not there for him. She should at least call him more often.
Anyways, this movie is good for Zac Efron. It shows a better side of him instead of the whole musical thingy. Not that I don't like High School Musical. It's just that I want to see him act more. I love the movie 17 again even though my friends and cousin think it's stupid. We have different taste and it's a good thing.


My rating : 4.5 stars

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment