Monday, January 17, 2011

Random: Chinese New Year countdown

In two weeks time it will be the Chinese New Year celebration!! Woo!!

For those who don't know what Chinese New Year is...
It's a New Year based on the Chinese calender...
As a Chinese, I celebrate it...
but nowadays everyone can celebrate it...
It's fun!

I look forward to the Food, Visiting people, FIREWORKS, the other foods that I only get to eat during the festive, reuniting with families and relatives who haven't been back for awhile and most of all, THE RED PACKETS(known as "angpow", it has money in them, the highest I got was 200 "bucks")

They are many traditions and rules during this occasion. Some families have even more traditions and rules.

Anyways, will keep you readers updated.
I will post what happens when 1 week left, the Chinese New Year eve, the day itself and the next day... Peace!


Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment