Thursday, January 6, 2011

Movie Review: The Last Song

What is up with this movie? They break up make up break up make up... Sheesh... It's like the same with Dear John. I know that they are from the same author and have more or less the same plot but try make it interesting at the beginning because there are people out there where if you don't impress them at the starting point, chances of them not continuing the story are high.

My feelings towards The Last Song is the same with Dear John.
The difference is that, in The Last Song, I only liked the movie starting somewhere in the middle of the story, whereas Dear John, I like the starting and slightly like the ending. Notice I said like instead of love. That's how bad.
I'm sure the original novels are more interesting than the movie. Except The Notebook. I think most people love that movie.

Anyways, back to The Last Song.
I think the character Ronnie shall be a good example to girls everywhere. It shows that even if you are a bad person, it's never too late to turn over a new leaf. This story shows that we should love our family and appreciate every moment you have with your family. I love the relationship Ronnie and her brother Jonah have and what Jonah have with his father. AND WHAT WITH RONNIE'S FRIEND?!! Can't she see that her boyfriend sucks? Love is blind yo!-At least in her case and some other people in the world... haha

Too bad Ronnie's father die. He's a good man. Anyway the author love making the main character suffer in some ways... haha... He has his ways in writing a novel. A trade mark...

My rating : 3.5 stars

Have
a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment