Friday, January 21, 2011

My life me: It's somewhat scary

It was Friday yesterday and my mum and I were heading to a "talk" at MBKS Auditorium organised by the Kuching Autism Association about something about realizing your full potential with fun and laughter(or something like that, can't remember the title)
My mum bought the tickets from a good family friend who was a member of the association, but she didn't even know what it's about. All we know it's suppose to be funny.
So before we went to the place, my mum and I went somewhere to have dinner. We decided to go Kenyalang Park to eat dinner because my mum had to send some Chinese New Year goodies to one of the doctor(my mum is the "postman" for my aunty). Kenyalang was near there and I wanted to buy something from there. Kenyalang is the best place to get like cloths, buttons and other crafty things related to cloth and you also can get sweets and other Chinese New Year things. So we when there to have dinner. I rarely go to Kenyalang let alone eat there. So far I've drink there once and last night I ate there. I think that will be my first and last time.
So here the story goes, my mum and I were having dinner and we sat near a table filled with 3 guys who smoked and played with the local stray dogs there. I think the dogs there are very close with the people there(those that always eat at the coffee shop). Suddenly this guy walk pass(I think he's one of the lunatics that roam around Kuching town), and those 3 dudes started making the dos go after that guy, like to mess with him, knowing the dogs don't like him. So this crazy dude use his so lame "kungfu" moves to "protect" him from the dogs. The dogs went crazy and started barking super loud running here and there and the 3 dudes laugh laugh laugh.
It was scary to eat there. Well, I don't like wild dogs barking crazily and you shouldn't mess with angry dogs. And I started most people started eating faster and started leaving like they were scared too. So my mum and I couldn't enjoy our dinner and had to leave. So we were hungry throughout the "talk".
So I will never eat at Kenyalang Park every again.
That's the story.


Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment