Sunday, January 9, 2011

Movie Review: Gulliver's Travels

haha~ Liliput!

Gulliver's Travels is a fantasy comedy film and sort of based on the 18th century novel of the same name. The film takes place in the modern era.

I love the pre-show show. You know how Ice Age always show short films of the squirrel who loves his nuts and always attempt to get it? Well, for the fourth film, it's freaking hilarious. My favorite one-for now.

Anyways, back to the movie... I really really really wanted to watch it and when I did, didn't regret it. Mostly it's because Jack Black stars in it and Emily Blunt-love her. An AWESOME movie.
I declare that Gulliver's Travel is a must watch movie!

It's funny. It also shows about a man who feels like a loser and for once he would like to be the "bigger" man.


It's worth watching...

My rating: 5 stars

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment