Sunday, January 9, 2011

Movie Review: Expecting Mary

I watched this on television(formally Hallmark now DIVA universal).
Initially, there was nothing on, no nice shows, so I decided to channel surf and came across this movie. What attracted me to this movie was this cute little piglet (If you watched the movie, you'll know what I mean). What attracted me even more to the movie was the person holding the piglet, High School Musical star Olesya Rulin. What attracted me even more than Oleysa was the guy she was talking to in a scene.

This movie is about a young girl, who's had all the trappings of an upscale life, but it's only when she finds herself in a small New Mexico town, in a downtrodden trailer park, that she learns the real meaning of love, sacrifice and family.

It's a lovely story. I recommend it. If you are the kind of person who thinks lovely plots are lame then you shouldn't watch it.

It has kinda of a moral value. Like, mothers, you need to be there for your kid, especially your daughters.

My rating: 4 stars
Anyways, that's all I gotta say. For now. PEACE!!


Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment