Thursday, December 30, 2010

Random: Happy New Year

I've been watching a lot of movies lately and I'm gonna write reviews about it next year(gosh, it sounds like a long time but it's just in a few days time)...

but first...
This will be my last blog for the year 2010 and I promise next year that my blog will have better things to read, or at least I'll try to make it interesting and also next year I'll come up with new ideas for videos instead of just making covers.


*I'm listening to Big Time Rush's songs now*

So, tomorrow is New Year's eve and apparently it's a public holiday for Malaysians to celebrate winning some football cup thingy(I'm not into football or any news concerning football so I don't know what cup, all I know is that Malaysia beat Indonesia in football), which I still don't get why we have to declare public holiday for that victory. Whatever.

Anyways...

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and hope that 2011 will be a even greater year!!!

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment