Friday, December 17, 2010

My life me: Clearance time!

Since, my high school days are over, my real journey shall begin...
Taking the "next" step in life...

But first!
I have to clear my stuffs and junks and whatsoever...
5 years of "collecting" Lol
So I have...

  • 2 years of exam papers (I already recycled the papers from the first three years)
  • sketch books
  • other papers
  • comic books
  • craft papers
  • small pieces of paper from previous craft works
  • files of other school related papers
  • crafty cups
  • plastic bags
  • paper bags
  • boxes
  • stacks of song chords stuff
  • stacks of pictures
  • reference books
  • exercise books
I thought it would just take me few hours but I was EXTREMELY wrong...
It's day 2 and I'm not done yet?!
I've shredded some papers already because they have private information, designs I hate and stuff...
Hopefully I have time to finish it by tonight because my mother and I are visiting the recycling center on Saturday which is TOMORROW!!(actually my mum decided to change the date for the visit to the center on the day we're suppose to go because she's tired and she haven't done her part of "collecting")
I'm into recycling, well, 99.9% of the time... hehe o_O

So my shelf now is half empty but my living room is full of boxes and files and other craps...
My sister can have her room back :P
(Since my sister is overseas, I changed her room into my study room, ironically-is there such word as "ironically"?, I never use that room to study, I just use that room to put my stuff and sometimes sleep-"fake studying" lol)


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment