Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Random: My secrets

Some of my secrets...

I never told anyone about this.
It has always been on my head and now I'm telling you.
I've been thinking about it for years now...
It's has always been it my head...
*Someone screams, " Just say it already!!!"

This has something to do with my future...
This concerns my future marriage and "heritage".
I plan to get married on 2nd February in the year 2020. Get it? 02.02.2020?
I'm not superstitious or anything, it just sounds nice...
I'll be 27 in the year 2020... Which is also because the number 27 is one of my favorite numbers...
However, I do believe that a person should be engaged at least a year before marriage..
Even I planned the engagement date. It will be on the 14th February 2019. It's more romantic... XD Preferably a private occasion because I think it gives pressure to the girl if she is proposed in front of everyone that 99.9% hoped that the answer will be "YES!". It would be embarrassing for the man if the girl says no.. I'm more flexible on the engagement date because I'm not the person who is gonna be doing the proposing...

My other engagement ideas:
  1. The guy writes a song and at the end of the song he sings "what do you say you be my wife?" or "will you marry me?" something like that. :P
  2. During a special occasion like a wedding or a Christmas family gathering. I know I said I would prefer if the proposal is private right? But it's kinda nice, you can call it romantic.
Ok, my second secret is that I want a child. So badly.
I have been craving for a child since last year. I just like the presence of a child. (I wanna be able to take care of a little kid and it's better if it's my own child then others so I won't be like 200% stress. You know it can be for some parents nowadays who are over-protective of their child.) Even though I want a child, I made a promise to myself and I don't intend to break it until I'm married. I won't have sex even though I want a child so badly. So i guess I have to wait till I turn 28 at least to have a child. However if I'm financially stable before then, I will adopt a child. I think the children at the orphanage deserves at least a parent.

Anyways, let me know what are your future wedding plans or tell me you wedding if you have it already...

Have a nice day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment