Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My life me: Last day in school

It's my last day in high school!!!

Actually I already had my last day in school but this is also considered the last day... Confused? I'll explain...My 1st last day of high school is when the school break starts. My 2nd day of high school is today. Where my last paper ends. Some people already enjoy their freedom as their paper finish first. Different students who take different subjects have different public examination period.

So, anyways... I finish my last paper for SPM!!!


Just to let ya know...

The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), or the Malaysian Certificate of Education, is a national examination taken by all fifth-year secondary school students in Malaysia. It is set and examined by the Malaysian Examinations Syndicate (Lembaga Peperiksaan Malaysia). SPM is equivalent to the O-Level and is the second last public examination at the secondary school level before the entry into a first bachelor degree course at a university. The Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), being a pre-university study and equivalent to the A-Level, is the last public examination at the secondary school level. Other available pre-university studies in Malaysia include matriculation, foundation study, A-Level, etc., which are conducted at a college or university.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment