Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random: Dogs and Cats

My thing with dogs and cats...

Dogs

I have nothing against dog but sometimes I hate them... Especially those that bark at you. I mean, bark at bad people, ok, but don't bark at me. Like my cousin's dog, of all the dogs in the house, he's the only one that barks at me. He should have recognize me since I almost go to my cousin's house everyday... I sometimes stay there too... Oh come on!
I do love this one dog, he belongs to this family of this guy who fixes watches so whenever we go to his house for repairs, the bulldog would come running to you, no bark, just smells and gives loves and saliva... yeah, I don't like the saliva of the dog on me especially those that comes in a huge quantity... I love touching him...Too bad this dog is one sight blind, he's old already and could die anytime...

Cats

I don't really have a hatred for cats, I just hate my neighbour's cats... They poop and piss everywhere in all the other neighbour's house especially mine!! They constantly make love and make babies ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!! They are the reasons why my mother and I itch so much. My mother got rash and allergy reaction all over her body because of their ticks... EWW!!! I love them when they were kittens, it's cute!

Let me know what you think of dogs and cat!

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment