Thursday, December 9, 2010

50-50: Animals

I'm creating this new segment called "".

50-50 is a segment where I tell you my opinion on something. Basically my opinion on most stuff are like 50-50. Example, I love animals and I also hate animals.

Today's topic: Animals

I love animals because...
Well, they are so FREAKING Cute!!! well, some... Animals exist in the world so the world is balanced. We need animals for clothes, companion and even food(ehem :P)... I did have a horrible experience with a hamster once but I forgive her. After all, she is my sister's favorite hamster. She ruin all the hamster chance to be on my hand ever again but whatever. Animals have nice fur but I'm so against killing endangered animals for people to look good.

I hate animals because...
Actually, I have nothing against animals, I just dislike some of them because they creep me out..
Like the bat, it's cute, but they fly around making weird noises and give you that stare...
Technically, I hate animals that hate me...

I wouldn't hate a lion, a cheetah or whatever that wanna eats me, because well, it's their nature... They see food, they eat food, Food= living creatures like YOU!! haha...


Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment