Monday, August 15, 2011

Random: Things are not going to be the same

Things are not going to be the same
It may appear that the two things you compare are the same but they aren't.
Even twins or triplets or quadruplets or whatever else there is, aren't the same.
If you look carefully, they aren't the same. Yes, they may have the same look, the same parents and blah blah blah, but the first will always be the first, the second is the second, and so forth.
Just like my designs, they are never the same and can never be the same. Even it's suppose to look the same or symmetrical, it will still be different. The designs and methods might be the same but if you look closer, it's not the same. I tried to copy one of my old designs for a college assignment, but it came out different. I just can't seem to make it the same. The concept is the same but the designs are slightly different.

*I know this post seem pointless but yeah, I just want to point out that my designs are originals and each one of them are one in a million. They may have the same look or method but it's different.
*I do have other points on this topic but this is mainly about my designs so I might write another post about the same topic with different ideas.

So if you want to hire me to design something for you, go ahead. I do charge yeah, whether you are my close friend or family, I will still charge you.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment