Monday, August 22, 2011

MLM: My experience sitting in the front row

So yeah, today is Monday and yesterday was Sunday. Semester 2 starts today and super excited but I'm not gonna talk about it here, I will post another blog post about it later.
So I came back to KL yesterday. My flight was suppose to be at three something in the afternoon and got cancelled. It was freaking cancelled!!! Then they put all of us(those in that flight) to another flight, which was about 6: 35pm. I reach home at 10pm le... I was so tired that I didn't bother to unpack or shower, I just went to sleep(actually I went online for awhile XD)
Anyways, the dude in-charge at the check in place there go and put me in the freaking front row, some more aisle seat, so I'm the first person people see when they enter.
I thought nobody was going to sit next to me(I want to move to the seat inside) but then last minute a couple came in and sit there, with toddler some more, she is a very cute little girl.
Sitting right in front, you get to see what is going on near the cockpit. Sure, you see lots of people passing by you to go to the toilet but you get to see the air stewards and captain too.
Stuff I learned:
  1. The stewardess will heat the food before take off.
  2. The male steward is gay. I overheard his conversation with the female stewardess when we were taking off. (I know this is irrelevant but haha)
  3. The stewardess use garden glove to take the hot food out instead of oven gloves.
  4. Front row people barely have space to put their bags, thanks to the people in the second row.
  5. The male stewardess actually is a lazy person.
  6. Sitting in the front row at the aisle and on the left side of the plane is dangerous. The stewardess will hit you on the head when she is showing the safety thingy stuff.
  7. Firefly's satay is delicious, but the rice that comes with it sucks.
  8. Oh ya, almost forgot, there is no need to book your seats cause if your flight is cancelled and they put you in another flight, you won't get the seat you want, which means you paid for nothing... I was queuing before boarding and the two aunties behind me where like complaining about not getting the seat they want. I don't like that aunty le, she keeps pushing me forward(I hate when people queue behind you and they push you forward).
So yeah, reach the airport and waited for my luggage. KLIA's conveyer belt is not good for our luggage... Our luggage go through the belt thingy then it drops your bag into the other belt right? There should put a higher wall at the place where the bag falls so that it won't fall of the belt. So many bags fell off the belt le. Luckily mine didn't.
So I took the KLIA express(yes, I know it's expensive, but it's safe). The platform at KL sentral when you get off the train, reminds me of the platform like Harry Potter... XD

Normally I want to sit at the seat near the aisle(cause I want to be the one who gets the bag instead of the people with me) but now I feel like sitting near the window(cause I developed the habit of cam-whoring XD and also flying above the clouds at six something in the evening is awesome, you see the clouds and the sun blend together, what a beautiful sight, I wanted to take a picture of it but got people sit at the window seat, some more with baby, how can I take picture like that?!)

Have experience sitting in front row in an airplane? Or any airplane stories(doesn't matter where you sit) or any front row stories? Share with me.

Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. you are so lucky!
    I never sit beside the window before and never sit the front row before..
    I'm always at the center ==
    but I like an airplane that fly to sarawak one!have a remote that can play game de and have a small tv screen behind the chairs,dont know you know what is that plane call or not?I totally forgot,hmm 6 years ago.

    I wish that next time I could sit beside the window leh~
    I wanna see how beautiful is the sky that created by our FATHER :)

    *p/s hmm..my english,you still can understand it huh? haha *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Jasmine, I still understand la, it's not that bad... banyak improve wor...
    the flight to sarawak got tv screen 1 meh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. must be long time ago kinda flight XD
    now no more de...
    but I don't remember it have le...

    ReplyDelete