Sunday, August 14, 2011

MLM/Random: Semester 1 is over!!!

At least I think it is.. Haha.. Just hope that my grades are enough for me to pass Semester 1 and go on to Semester 2.

My crazy classmates! Thanks for an incredible journey! Thanks for baring with me throughout Semester 1.. Sorry if I offended or make you angry... Hope that things would be better in Semester 2... Jia you! Gambateh!

I can't wait to go Semester 2 as there is a class that I can't wait to start...
It's photography baby!! Yes, I love photography. I was suppose to havea post about my passion for photography but I deleted it. I love photography for a long time now but it's only recently(actually since I moved to KL) that I really really love it. Maybe because they are people who like the pictures I took. I can't wait to get my hands on aDSLR and start learning. If you want to hire me to take pictures for you, I'll be happy to... :DDD
Anyways, finally I have time to go back to my hometown. I don't mind just coming back for a week but I mind if my holiday is only a week. I need to catch up on my sleep which I haven't seeing I got on the plane the day after my final presentation(I stayed up for almost 48 hours) and since then I have been waking up early everyday because of my mother. I need sleep!!! I've been falling asleep every chance I get. In the bus, sleep, in the plane,sleep, in the car, sleep, at the restaurant, sleep, visiting my grandmother, sleep, in church, almost sleep XD....
So I've been back for like 3 days already and have been eating quite a lot. I hope I didn't gain weight seeing how it is hard for me to lose weight. Speaking of weights, I lost 10 freaking KG!!! I don't feel it though... but people keep telling me they see me slimmer than the first time they saw me. I've been having lots of stress, walking up and down the stairs, and skipping meals especially breakfast. Yes, I'm living an unhealthy life, stop nagging me, I have enough from my mother, aunties and a friend from church(you know who you are)...XD
Me on the plane XD
Finally get the chance to eat Foochow noodles!!! Yumm!!
I'm meeting up with my friends later and will blog about it later maybe soon hopefully... XD

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment