Monday, August 15, 2011

Random: Opportunities

Opportunities...
They are everywhere. You just got to look for it or just be at the right place at the right moment.
I am an interior design student who does graphic designs. I mostly do tribal designs. It isn't tribal design to me but it is to other people. It's just black ink design on paper.
Anyways, I tent to do those designs everywhere and anywhere I get the chance to or when I have my black pen and a piece of paper(or sketch book) with me or when there is a nice place for me to relax and draw.
When people walk by, they see it. Hopefully one day, it will catch the eye of the person who may change my life forever and give me a job or something. They could just hire me. I do design for people and they pay me(have been since high school).
Sometimes I purposely(sometimes only), do my designs in front of people, so they could see what I do(even though I don't like people seeing unfinished work), and then they would ask me to do it for them.
My point is that don't give up on your dreams or don't lose hope as opportunities are everywhere. Just have faith.
Take the opportunity to show your talents to the world.
You want to be a singer, then go sing out on the streets, join singing competitions, sing at a restaurant or something.
You want to be a painter, paint something and go to the galleries, ask if they could display your works, join art competitions.
All you have to do is go forth and try. Show them what you're made of.

Sorry if you think my advice are mainly for artistic people...

So, GO OUT! Show them what you can do! Show them your talents. Small steps at a time.
I hope this helps you(in a way) to have more faith and don't give up.

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment