Monday, August 15, 2011

MLM: Just hangin'

So, Tracy, Joan and I went out yesterday.. I'm not gonna say much, I'm just gonna show you pictures...

So nice to be able to drive again XD

We went to Jalan Song first because I wanted to go Friendship Garden seeing how I never walked there before, just passed by a lot.

I high-fived Admiral Zheng He XD


Then we went to One Jaya. Most of the shops are still closed.

Haha, saw this at one of the shops in One Jaya.

Then we had lunch at Pizza Hut. After that, we went to The Spring shopping mall for karaoke session. We drank a little... XD


Hmm... seems like a lot of stores closed down already...
Then after that, we go walk around the mall, did some shopping. I bought a red checkered shirt, a blue shirt, a pink shirt for my friend and a necklace. Oh ya, we went to an art gallery situated in the mall(I'm surprise suddenly the mall have an art gallery).

Just messing around XD

My favorite piece.

I sent them back and went to pick up my mother. We had dinner and went home. The End.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment