Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MLM: I got shot!

If you're thinking of what I think you're thinking which is getting shot by a gun then you're wrong.
I'm talking about injection.
Let me rewind to last month. So, I went back to my hometown during my Semester break, just two weeks before Hari Raya. A week before that my mother went for a blood test and her results say that she have this sickness that I forgot the name. The doctor say that it is genetic, which means my sister and I can inherit it. So, just so happen that I came back for holiday, my mother ask me go take the blood test. I like and hate taking blood test. I like the fact that I get to see my blood(yes, I know I'm weird). I hate the fact that after the injection they put the plaster on arm and it's super sticky and when you take it out, it hurts like ^$%^#$ because it pulls my skin hairs.. Anyways, I got the results and I don't have what my mother have but the doctor ask me to take the hepatitis injection and I have to take both A and B. I was like What? I have to take two shots, then the doctor say, no la, just once, just combine into one(was relief a lil). I had to take it because doctor say if I study in KL, there is a chance that I get the Hepatitis A or B disease because I eat out all the time. So it's like a safety precaution.
So I have my first jab in Kuching from one of the private clinics around the Timberland area. The doctor so handsome. XD
Anyways, I have to have two more jab. So I have to take it here in KL. I just went for my second jab about two days ago.
I was at the clinic and this lady walk in. Guess who she was..
A freaking celebrity!! One of the Malay actress that I forgot her name... Something something Ahmad. I can't remember.
So, my first jab was at my left shoulder which was weird. My arm hurt the whole day. Someone purposely hit me again..
Then my second jab was at my left arm near my BCG scar which still hurt till this day. My friend went to hit me, twice, can't blame her thought, she didn't know, I only told her after she hit me twice.
My conclusion, inject at the shoulder is less painful than inject at the arm. I couldn't sleep well because of my second jab because I always sleep on my left side so it hurts so badly.
*sigh* I have five months left until my last jab.
So, what's your story? Have you recently get an injection or blood test? Do you have a "pain" story to tell? Share share ya?

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment