Friday, September 16, 2011

Update #1

Ok, so I decided that I'm gonna add another segment called Testimony because I feel that some things are worth telling. They are true stories that I believe it should be shared. It may not be useful to you but it may impact a life. You never know what you do or go through may encourage people.
Second agenda, I know I haven't tell you about my second semester and how's it like so far but I will post about it someday. Hopefully I can do it by next week.
Third, I want to bring back my movie reviews segment. For the pass few months I feel that I didn't have the will to write reviews anymore but lastly, that passion came back. I know my reviews are not the best reviews but it's just my point of view. It's up to you to agree or disagree. Either way, just read it.

Thanks for reading my blog. I need feedback.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment