Friday, September 16, 2011

Random/Testimony: I panicked and He provides

Happy Malaysia Day!!

Today has been an incredible journey. It doesn't seem like a big deal but it is to me.

I had a jamming session with my friends from Kuching. Lovely twin sisters from Acts Church. They were staying at USJ 10, Taipan and I got there by taxi.
So after jamming and stuff I decided to head back, because I wanted to have dinner near my area(I had the craving for a certain food). Anyways, I couldn't get a taxi. I walked almost one round around their area and still couldn't get a taxi. It was stupid of me to go back at that time seeing it was the time where it would be traffic jams, plus, it was raining. I told my friends that I would call them to call for a taxi if I couldn't get one. So after like 10 minutes of not seeing a single taxi, I called my friend to help me get a taxi. You may think that I've given up looking for a taxi that easily, but that place it's like empty and there are only a few cars driving by. So my friend called back and they said not a single taxi will come at this hour due to traffic jam and I would have to wait longer. They suggested taking the bus but I wasn't sure of the area. Then I asked if they could send me to the nearest mall or something but they couldn't at the moment because they were having dinner with relatives from back home. While, I was on the phone with my friend, and while she was thinking of ways to get me home, I saw a taxi passed by. I was like Thank God there is a taxi!

However, I couldn't get hold of the taxi seeing how I was inside and the taxi was on the main road. Even if I ran, I couldn't get hold of the taxi. So, I decided to walk to the main street but I ended up walking to the pathway near the shops. About four taxis passed by the main road and I was waving at them but they don't seem to see me. So feeling frustrated, I decided to walk out to the main street and one taxi passed by again. I was like panicking already. I nearly tried to call some of my friends from CF but then I started praying.

I asked God to send me someone nice enough to help me or a taxi driver who drive by this path. I was really really panicking already. So I stood there, at a T-Junction out on the main road. Just when I decide to stand there, no freaking taxi would passed by. I was like surrendering to God and trusting that He will send someone. Then I got this voice in my head saying "Walk further up front...". I was like NO! I have to stay here and try catch a cab. After seeing a few taxis passed by at the far end of the road, I gave in to the voice inside my head and walked.

A couple of minutes later I reached the nearest traffic light and there it was, A TAXI!!! He was about to turn the other way but I caught his eye. He wasn't willing to take me due to the traffic jam but end up he did. So I reached home safe and sound and I was able to eat what I was craving for. XD Plus, the taxi driver was a friendly driver and he doesn't drive the way most taxi drivers do. So, Praise the Lord for a good driver!

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, When facing difficulties, seek God. Ask and you shall be given. Trust in the Lord. He will provide.
God is good!!
So yeah, this is my testimony.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment