Monday, November 14, 2011

IJWTS #4

Ok, so I haven't been on my blog for awhile.. I'm actually busy with college's assignment. I just want to say something real quick. I wanted to post it as a status update on Facebook but I realize it was too long so I just put it here...

I just want to say...
Take every new day as a day to have another day to live. Another day to be with the ones you love, another day to forgive those that hurt you, another day to say you're sorry to those you've hurt, another day to thank those that helped you, another day with brand new experiences, another day to be a better person, another day to be grateful God gave you another day... There's a reason that you have another day to live. Do not take a new day for granted. Do not treat it just as a new day. Treat it as a chance for you to do good.

This is something I truly believe, thought I don't practice it that much due to certain circumstances but starting today, I'm gonna change, I want to look at things in brighter way. I'm sick of my old life and sick of complaining about it all the time. I keep saying that I want to be a change in the world but I keep holding on to my old bad habits. I'll slowly change for the better. Just you wait and see. I hope that you will join me in appreciating the days ahead of you. Do not take it for granted. Make full use of it.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment