Friday, December 23, 2011

MLM: Sem 2 is over!!!

At least I hope that's the end of it. I hope that I can pass and move on to the next semester.
So sorry haven't been posting. I was super duper busy and when holiday started, I took time to replace the sleeping time that I have been missing out on the pass three weeks..
So anyways, like I promise, I am now telling you about how semester 2 was for me even though I'm extremely lazy right now which means I'll cut it short.
So for the beginning of Sem 2 was boring as we just started learning about the course we are taking and things are going slow as it's the first time all of us learn whatever it is that we are learning.. Basically the first few week was quite free for us. So free that we went to the mall almost everyday, went to watch movie, went for karaoke, went to the arcade and even went to Malacca. Yes, we even went outstation. Decided and went on the same day.
Few weeks later, assignments starting to pile up. There's a lot of drawings we have to do and since it's our first time doing so, we took awhile to finish it thus dragging datelines. Most of the equipment used to draw stuffs were freaking expensive.
During the last few weeks of Semester 2, most of us overnight at McDonalds almost 3 times a week maybe more. Why you ask? We were rushing assignments. We have two projects each semester and since we're beginners, we took a long time to do the first project thus creating less time for the second project. This is just for one class. We had other assignments for other class too but this one was the major one. Sort of.
Thankful to have lecturers who let us drag datelines. I feel bad though seeing how I'm the only one who ask for delay when it's for everyone's good. Anyways, my lecturer is leaving(and he's the best one of all!!!) T^T
Sem 2 was great although we're like super exhausted and super stress every time. Gain new friends and lose few friends due to the group thingy they did on us. There used to be a group C and D for Interior Designers and now there's a Group A and B which they mixed us up so we're no longer with most of our friends from the previous group. We're still friends with some of them but friendship with the others have been way distant. Anyways, to those going to the next same, all the best, may we not repeat what we did this sem. To those that didn't make it, may you work harder than the previous sem.

To April Intake Interior Designers, Happy Holidays and rest well and prepare for the next sem.
To my fellow readers, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment