Friday, February 25, 2011

Random: The "cicak" who died of heat and other stuff

For those who don't know what a cicak is, it's a lizard. You know, the one that stays in your house and what not..

Recently, my mother discovered a cicak stuck on the side of our coffee table. She discovered it when she was lying down on the floor next to our coffee table. I have a feeling that cicak has been there awhile and how did my mother didn't discover it sooner since she's the one always sleeping there.
So our coffee table has a layer of plastic to cover it for protection and we would tape it to the table.
This is hpw the cicak looks like...

The cicak could die under these circumstances...
  1. Our house is so bloody hot that "it" dried up.
  2. "It" was taped on the cellophane tape and has no chance of getting out of a sticky situation.
  3. "It" was taped on the cellophane tape and had no food, no chance in hell of getting freedom and our house is too bloody HOT!!
R.I.P. Mr. Baby Cicak
This reminds me of Bubba Scotland Jones of America's Next Top Model Season 14. May he R.I.P. too...

XD


Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment