Thursday, February 10, 2011

My life me: The day you went away...

It's 12th of February 2011 tomorrow, it means that it has already been 17 years since my father passed away. How time flies... He was buried on Valentine's Day which was also Chap Goh Meh that time.
Gosh! I was about to turn to two years old and he just left...
I don't really know what actually happened. All I know is that a 19 years old girl who just got her license cause my father's death(which is why my mother is so protective of my driving). My father and his friends were heading to church for a meeting. My father is the only one who died.
My mother said I said "Bye" to him before he left the house. The placed he died was just nearby our house. I pass by that place all the time.

Things change when my father died. For example, during the first CNY celebration after my father died, my mother brought my sister and I to go to our neighbor's house for visiting. They gave a sense that we when there for pity, like we money something(they leave that impression). I mean what's wrong with us visiting them. After that year happen, we never when there to visit them. Few years later, I tripped their little boy(who was around my age, we played, and I put a stick through his bike when he was riding and he fell, I never played with him ever again).
A little more on the family: This neighbor of mine, they are so inconsiderate. The family owns like 7 cars(big expensive kind), a van and a boat, they take up the whole neighborhood's parking space and they parked in front of people's house. How on earth people are gonna park their own car? Driving to my house would be like going through a maze. It's so hard to get through.

Anyways, I miss you dad! Love you lots.


Have
a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment