Friday, February 25, 2011

Random: Pain,pain and more pain

So, I got cut. There was a lot of blood. End of story. Ha!

Ok, fine, I'll tell you...
Last Sunday or was it Monday... I was cutting some onions when I got my first cut on my finger. It was on the ring finger and it wasn't that bad. Just a thin layer of skin came out.
Then just now, I got my second cut. This time it's the middle finger and more severe. I was doing my arts and crafts stuff when I "accidentally" cut myself. I thought it was like a small scratch. Then it started to hurt, then I saw blood. I quickly grab the tissue and cello-taped the tissue(I tend to do that when I bleed). I know I have to wash it but it really hurts. It was like 3mm deep from the tip of my finger. Wanna see? Click here. Now every move I make hurts my finger. I can't type fast now cause the middle finger is the one that helps me type faster. Poo!


Have a nice day!!
:,(

No comments:

Post a Comment