Friday, March 4, 2011

MLM: Walking down the Waterfront road..

Click here to know what's it about...

So Andrea, Joan, Sofena and I went out one Friday afternoon... Rachel couldn't join us because she was busy or something, Audrey is in UK and Angela and Stennia were away in PLKN camp...poor them for not being able to join us.

I met up with Andrea and Sofena at a bank opposite Spring and then drove to Joan's place(Yes mummy, I picked up my friends, without you knowing). Then, we went to the McDonalds around town.
Then we went to walk at Sarawak Plaza, saw a Skull Candy headphone and wanna buy but I end up didn't.
Then we drove to Waterfront and walk again, take pictures and shop at the small stalls there. After that we cross over to the other side to go to the local souvenir shop. I bought some stuff. Took the opportunity to buy some stuff which I can't buy if my mother is around. You can only go places like these with friends. Parents nowadays don't wanna go this type of places. I saw an earring with awesome pattern but I can't wear because I don't wear earrings so I am gonna transform it into part of my artwork. I'll post up what I did with it soon.

DSC05530DSC05531DSC05532
This was so my idea. I found the curly fry but I didn't wanna take the picture.

It was a o_O moment when Joan's sister, Crystal ask me if I was a boy. Just because I dress like one or don't carry a bag doesn't make me a boy. Oh, little kids.

We got lollipops, food, souvenirs, drinks, pictures and fun!

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment