Thursday, March 10, 2011

Random: I didn't know any better

A few years back, I think it was 5-6 years ago, I heard this song "Goodbye for now" by P.O.D and thought the girl singing in the video was awesome, hoping that she was maybe gonna make it big.
Then, few years later I saw a video "Cupid's Chokehold" by Gym Class Heroes and thought that girl looks pretty and wandered who she was.
A year ago I realize that girl was non other than Katy Perry and only today I found out that the girl in the P.O.D video was her too. In her True Hollywood Stories on E!, it is stated that when she was in that Cupid's Chokehold video, people started asking who's that girl and she got more famous. I totally agree.
I love the song Goodbye for now but I can never remember the name of the band, I was young back then all dumb and stuff and wasn't so into the internet yet. I wrote it down somewhere but I lost the paper. So, the other day I saw a music video by the same band different song and that's how I got P.O.D and searched it on youtube and thought that girl looked familiar and saw the comment section and then I realize it was Katy Perry. How dumb was I.
I guess the Internet help me find things. I can see all the things I used to see and loved as a kid.
Anyways, Katy has come a long way. You wouldn't have known that her family is like a total Christian family and she's not allowed to be listening to songs that aren't religious when she was a kid. Gosh! Her face+her bro's face= her sister face. I think the song Fireworks really is an AWESOME song. The people that were in that video were all awesome special kids.

Love ya Katy Perry!!

I think I heard Goodbye For Now many times today. That's how much I loved it.


Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment