Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random: It comes in three

NO, I'm not talking about bad lucks.
I'm talking about my sleep habits.
My sleep habits wasn't as complicated last time, but recently, everyday got more complicated.
When I mean sleep as in night time sleep, not afternoon sleep, not short nap, not sleep in the car etc. I can't sleep if I don't do it.
My (current) sleep habits come in three.
First off, THE PILLOWS. I must have, at all times, have it with me. I cuddle them.
  1. MY PILLOW. I had it since I was a baby, and apparently it was originally my mum's. Originally I had three pillow since baby but I had to get rid of it since it became so thin. Somehow certain cotton grow thin. Mine wasn't as thin as my sisters. Hers was so thin that it felt like a piece of cloth and it stinks. She says she wash it but it stinks Terribly!!! Mine smells wayyyyy better since I always change the cover.
  2. THE LONG PILLOW. I don't care what kinda long pillow, as long it is LONG so I can put my legs in between something. My bone doctor guy say it's good for your backbone to put pillows in between your legs when you sleep. It doesn't really work(on me I guess) but it's comfortable.
  3. THE EXTRA HEAD PILLOW. I have a lot of extra pillow(normally you use it for your head). This pillow is for holding, not for my head. I like to put my arms over something high when I sleep. Since I have a $700 pillow for my head(it's suppose to be for my crooked bone but it doesn't work) that my mum bought(I asked for a shoe that is good for my bone and she go and buy a pillow), I used this pillow(originally for my head) to put around my arms. It's very soft and cool. Best to cuddle when you're hot.
Second, THE PREPARATION. If I don't do it, I won't sleep well.
  1. THE HAIR. The hair always have to be behind the ear.
  2. THE SLEEVE. The sleeve must always be rolled up.
  3. THE PEEK-A-BOO LEG. I use blankets at night. Usually, it doesn't feel that cold when I sleep and it will in the middle of the night. So, to prevent me from shivering in the middle of the night(even I myself don't realize it), I put my blanket on me first. When you put the blanket on, it's really hot so I stick my legs out to feel a little cool air.
Next, every time before I actually fall asleep, I have to turn at least THREE times. Sometimes I'll start on the left, sometimes on the right. This turns doesn't take like seconds to do. It takes like 20-30 minutes each turn. If I don't do it, I can't fall asleep, no matter how tired I am. So far only Five times I manage to sleep without doing that. Whenever I turn, I have to do THE PREPARATION and THE PILLOW all over again. I tend to arrange my pillows on how I'm gonna hold them.

So this are some things I do before I truly sleep.

Do you have sleep habits? Not necessary have to be in threes. Just let me know. I want to know.


Have a nice day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment