Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Random: What If- Moving

"what if.." has always been on my head.. like today, I've been thinking about my room. Seeing how noel(one of the fashion design lecturers) is gonna start work near where I stay, I was like "Oh, got company", n my place is very convenient to certain things(etc, wifi XD) but then, I got to think about how my room is so small now, where my school is going to be located next year... moving to subang is like awesome seeing how my activities are mostly in that area... but then there ares still some other things that hold me back.. mainly the church im going to right now, n if i move I can't be close to my aunty. There's a lot in my mind. Hopefully I will be 90% sure about moving when I see the place on Saturday. Pray for me ya?

*sigh* I'm so tired, have been sleeping super late these few days... for a person who tends to sleep at 10pm, the latest at 11:59pm, sleeping at 2am is not good.. my eyes keep twitching and hurting, it's gonna turn red which cause me to not able to see things clearly or pay attention in class... Ahh!! *sigh* college life...
Pray for me!!! (song-leading next week, I'm worried, I'm a nervous wreck, pray that I have peace in me)

Have a nice day!! and don't forget, to pray for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment