Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random: Is it the right path?

This week I've been thinking, have I taken the right path to learn interior design instead of graphic design or multimedia?
I know I always say that I will never change my course but Abigail (You remember Abi? You know Abi, my friend I mentioned from my pass few post) have been really persistent on me taking other course. Ok she didn't ask me to really change it, just ask me to think about it. I still have 2 months to think about it.
I love graphic and multimedia and all but I feel that I should learn interior design. For me it's like if I want to do graphic design or multimedia I can do it as a freelance thing. I can't do freelance work for interior design if I take the graphic course because I don't have the knowledge of interior and how it works. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
If only there was a course where I can take it all. *sigh* You can't have it all.
My designs are more towards graphic and multimedia and stuff but I love interior.

*sigh* What to do?!!! Comment please, give me some "Words Of Wisdom"...

*sigh* anyways,

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment