Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random: I guess it was for me XD

So the other day in CF meeting we were having prayer request and Kaitlyn say "Can pray for my future husband? I want British man." Ok, that weren't her exact words but yeah she did say that. We didn't pray for that.
However..
So Abigail took me to the train station after the meeting and Kaitlyn was in the car. I was walking towards the escalator when a dude "overtake" me. He was tall, "pretty", handsome, young and British. We took the same train. I texted Abigail to tell Kaitlyn about it. Then two stops later, I turn around and there it was, another white man(sorry if you think this is racist, but it's not). He's handsome but a little older than the first one. I only told Kaitlyn about the first guy. Kaitlyn, if you are reading this, I just wanna say, like I said before, You should have take the train with me. XD So she texted me back asking me to take a picture of the first guy but by the time I received the text, I just step off the train. Literally JUST STEP OFF THE TRAIN. So I was walking back home and another white guy, even better looking one cycled by me.
My point is, it is my destiny to meet ang-mo guys not Kaitlyn... haha..I'm joking k?. Don't be mad ok Kaitlyn, we share k?
Anyways, it's been a childhood dream of mine to marry a white man for a long time. Don't believe? Ask my those relatives close to me. I told them long time ago I wanted to be married to an ang-mo. There was another time when I was like, "I'm marring an ang-mo, mummy shall marry a Japanese and my sister shall marry an Indian(that time she say she wanna go India ma). Sorry a, ah Shell(my sister)! hehe... My cousins would tease me about marrying an white man.
That was a childhood dream of mine but now I'm more eh, I don't mind Chinese man nowadays.. Anyways, whoever I'm might marry has already been planned by God. If I can get an ang-mo man than good la but now I'm more towards Chinese man. haha

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment