Friday, May 20, 2011

Random/MLM: Such a small world

It has been like what? four weeks since school started. School's great. I just dislike where I stay.
So, I've been going to Christian Fellowship since then.
Hold up, I'm here to talk about a person, not what I did. I'll tell you what I did in my next post...
Ok, so there is a girl named Abigail. I first talked to her when I want to find out whether I can get a transport back after the first CF meeting. It was my first time talking to her but it's not my first time seeing her. Shall I explain? Abigail is from KL. She went to National Service last year in Sarawak(I'm from there if you don't know that)and went to my church during her service. That's when I first saw her. SAW, not meet. Fast forward to four weeks ago, it was the day of the meeting and I was suppose to meet up with her before going to the meeting and we were talking and my friend came to the topic. My friend was in the same camp with her during NS and that when I was like "no wander you look SOOO familiar". Oh ya, forgot to add, I went to look for her in Facebook because she was the president and I want to see who she was and thought she look familiar from the picture.
So now I'm friends with her. Small world isn't it. She went to my church last time and now I'm going to her church. I was worried which church to go and she's my answer. I'm grateful to meet her. She's a good friend.
This post is dedicated to you, Abigail. You are like my sister. I'm grateful to have you in my life.

So, you, the readers, know about Abigail, now. Makes it easier to say it in my post instead of me keep saying my friend my friend my friend until you are not sure which is which anymore. I know I don't have much readers nor followers but if you are reading this and you did view my blog, I thank you for doing so and for that,

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment