Monday, May 16, 2011

MLM: My weekend

Wow! Last weekend was all about traveling/exploring, friendship, GOD, making new friends and going somewhere new-ish.
So, last weekend Abigail brought me to her church's Youth Fellowship thingy and I stayed over at her place. Then went to church the next day. I met so many new friends and during the youth meeting we were playing a game and you have to shout out the other person's name before you get hit. There is this guy named Chris(Abi's cousin) and this is how it went...
Someone: CHRIS!!
Chris: TEEN!!
Me: Chris!!
Chris: TEEN!!
then the guy who was suppose to hit another person was like "there's no one named teen"..(If you knew my name is Kristeen, you would understand)
This went on for awhile.. It was a fun and funny game.
Abi's house reminds me of mine. It's more homey then mine and more big family pictures then mine. So maybe when I'm homesick, maybe I'll run to her house to stay(that is if her parents allow me to).. Thanks Abi!
So that's my weekend. You have to be there to know how fun it was but for now...

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment