Thursday, June 9, 2011

Random: I'm super positive

About doing interior designer... I wasn't quite sure about it last week, but something happen this week where I just had that confirmation that I was meant to do interior design. I just had that spark in me that says that it is what I should be focusing more. I was at the basement of my school where there was two senior interior designers doing their project, I was like, THAT'S THE THING I WANNA DO!!! I have been doing stuff like that since like FOREVER..
*BTW, I have two email addresses that have the words graphic design.. haha..
I'm into graphic design. How those amazing animations are and how I can do that stuff too but my aim is interior design and I'm positive about it. So, Abigail, stop asking me. I can do free-lance instead.. Just because I'm good at something or tend to do something doesn't mean I'm gonna pursue it further. It's not something I want to study(officially). I wanna learn but not as to get a diploma or degree(maybe in the future after I have more money, MAYBE).

So yeah I'm sure about it...

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment