Saturday, July 2, 2011

Random: Love at First Sight



I first saw him the moment I entered the shop. I didn't pick the others even though they look soooo nice... I got the spark in my eyes the moment I saw him... Everyone around me became a blur. All I could see is him... Oh, it really truly was love a first sight... Now he belongs to me. I love him so much... I'm so in love with him and he loves me too... He gives me comfort every time. He's there whenever I need him... I dumped my current one for him, I feel bad but the other one getting worse n worse soI can't be with the other one...








Ok stop... at this point you think that I'm talking about a guy right? WRONG!!! I'm talking about a pair of shoes... If you really know me, you would know that I mostly wear shoes instead of slippers or high heels and such.. So, last last last last, actually I can't quite remember when I bought it, I think it's last month, I bought a pair of shoes. I went to many shops and finally gave in to go Sketchers(I don't like Sketchers' shoes because it's normally very expensive one). Feeling lost and thinking I couldn't find the right shoe(cause I'm so picky XD), the moment I enter the shop, I saw that shoe and I'm like WAAA!! Fell in love on the spot... haha
I got this new shoe because my other shoe spoil... Seriously spoil. Like cannot fix already... The whole thing come off already..

Even thought I have a new shoe, I still love my old one... I haven't throw it away le.. Still in the plastic...

The story of my old shoe...
I have this shoes that I have wore for 4 years... Yes, 4 years.. I'm amazed myself.. It's like a RM 50 shoe and I'm amazed that it lasted that long.. my other shoe that cost more spoil faster. This shoe really good one lo..
I wear it all the time. I wear this one that is cheap and wear it all the time and it last that long. If I buy expensive one, last for a while only even if I wear once awhile only. There's a mall in my hometown in Kuching called The Spring. It's the first thing I bought from that mall, so I guess it's as old as the mall. The thing is that, that's the only time I saw that shoe, any other time I don't see it anymore. It's one of the things I never regretted buying, which is a very rare feeling for me..

*sigh* R.I.P my old shoe, I will miss u dearly...
My new shoe XD

Anyways, do you have any story about the things you love? Tell me, I love stories :D

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment