Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random: Poem time!

Poem time!

This is my first official poem I've written in my life!
I wrote this last year in English class when my teacher force me the class to write a poem because he got nothing else to teach...
I do not know how to write poems but here it goes...

No families are as perfect like the Brady Bunch

Such bonds are hard to gain
Families fight from time to time
Just like my family and I
Father is no longer here
What is left is mother and sister
Harsh words and actions are often used
I feel a little abused
Mother nags me all the time
Sister fights me over the remote
I still love them with all my heart
Although we fight day and night


So there it is, my first official poem...
Tell me what you think of it...
Please note that I DO NOT KNOW how to write poems...

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment