Friday, November 12, 2010

Movie Review: Speed Scandal and Introduction: Wang Seok Hyun

* Please note that this is a movie review and an introduction to the movie as well as the cast, especially a little CUTE boy!!

Ok, so this week's movie is review in on the movie Speed Scandal!
Before you go judging this movie because of the title, I suggest you watch it first!
I watched this movie like a year ago(i think). My sister introduced this movie to me as my mother and I were toooootally bored when we were at her flat. She was one of the Korean fans so she discovered this movie, i don't really know the story of how she did find it but she tends to watch a lot of movies online now that's she's far far far not so far away from home.

So, basically this is a Korean movie.
It was released in the year 2008.

In summary:
A radio DJ/entertainer in his 30s suddenly learns he may be a grandfather, thanks to a young girl who has a baby son and claims to be his daughter.

Starring:
Tae-Hyun Cha as the young man with a daughter.


Bo-Yeong Park as the man's daughter.

and last but not least...
Wang Seok Hyun as the man's grandson.
This is the one I mention he's so CUTE!!!



He's so cute, that I had to put two pictures of him. :P
* If you don't find him cute, Don't criticize me!
It's a lovely movie.
I love the part where the guy go hit his daughter's baby daddy...FUNNY!!


This movie has drama and comedy and and, you watch it and tell me what you think! (^_^)
If you wanna watch it, I recommend you click here! It starts with part 1 then you can continue yourself! Enjoy the movie! And don't worry, it has English subtitle!

So my review...
It's a awesome movie! Very touching.. I think this movie can somehow be a lesson... For example, love your family, do not be embarrassed of your family and children shouldn't run off like that!!!
I'll give it a 4.5 star!


BTW, this movie has a lot of name for it. Then again, Korean shows always has a lot of names, like for example... Tthere's this tv show that i watch and the last episode is this Monday, YAY!! Well, i think it's the last episode since the internet says it ends at episode 173. Anyways, this show is called Happiness in the Wind but the internet came out with many names, example, A good day for the wind to blow.. o_O


Have a nice day!

Oh ya, I need feedback!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment