Friday, March 16, 2012

Things I'm thankful for (16/03/12)

God DOES listen and answers prayers...
Even if is the littlest thing you could ask for...
Like a parking space...
My classmates and I just finish our Semester 4 final presentation and we decided to head out for lunch and celebrate. We went to a place where it is super hard to get a parking and where parking-behind-a-car-which-makes-it-an-illegal-double-parking-is-and-you-just-need-to-leave-your-number-on-the-car-and-you-can-just-park-there. Did I mention that we used five cars? No? Well, I just did. ^^
Well, one car found a spot and the other four cars went around the block to find parking. So the car I was in, went few rounds (I think the others went a few rounds too). So after few blocks, I got so fed up of peeping my head out like a tortoise looking for cars to come out of the parking spaces. Plus, it was under hot weather and we were HUNGRAY!!!. I calmed myself down and started praying. It was a super short prayer. Literally few seconds later, a car came out right in front of our eyes!!!! I was like "OMGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!" We didn't get that spot in the end. :( Wanna know why? Some lady already had her eyes on that spot so she stood there while her friend comes along with the car. So, we decided to turn in and go another round looking for parking space. Guess what? The moment we turned in, we saw a car's reverse light on and the car in front of us just went by. I was like "OMGEEEEE!!!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!!" for the second time.
So yeah, we got a parking spot and it turns out to be slightly nearer to the restaurant that we're going to.
YAY!!! We ate, had wonderful time with each other and we went somewhere else.. XD

God does listens and answers to our prayer even the littlest ones.
He answers in YES, NOT YET or I'VE GOT SOMETHING BETTER FOR YOU.
Don't give up. Keep praying.

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment