Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Things I'm thankful for (07/03/12)

It's wednesday today and I have Malaysian Studies exam.
For those of you that don't know what's that, it's like history, except it's all about Malaysian history. I didn't like taking this subject, not that I don't like history, I actually love history, but I don't like being pressured to know more about it. At first I thought, "well, at least it's in English and it's kinda like studying what I learn back in high school". Few weeks into this subject, I realize I rather study it in the Malay language rather than English. Mainly it's because during my high school years, we spend two years learning that stuff before taking the important exams, thus enable me to remember some history in Malay language which means I can't remember much in English.
So anyways, it was the final exam today and I'm hoping I pass so I won't have to reseat the exam. I stayed up almost the entire night before the exam which was yesterday which was actually to be exact, super early in the morning today. I wouldn't say I studied, I just read through some notes and had a skype conference call to some of my classmates discussing the notes. Eventually I gave up and sleep for two hours and got up and get ready to head to college. Read a few more pages before the exam, gave up, and went for the exam. I was like really nervous.
Ok, so here's the me being thankful part of the story. I read the questions and to my surprise, the subjective part was something I could answer, and it was like 3 out of 5 questions. I was practically smiling before I actually began the paper. Guess what's the question about. It was about Malaysian election. It just so happen that my group did a presentation on the title ELECTION and the questions that came out where EXACTLY the sub-titles I did for the presentation. So I was like :DDDD to the max. So can you see how I can be happy about it? The bonus thing about the exam today was that I was able to answer most of the objective questions. I was surprise to know that I know the answers.
As for the other two questions, I gave up on it XD and so did the essay parts.
So yeah, I'm thankful that I'm able to answer those questions though it may not be many. I just hope that it's enough to pass. :)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment