Monday, April 18, 2011

MLM: Update with my life

For those who actually read my blog post, I'm very sorry I haven't been posting any blogs but you know my reasons.. In my previous post I stated that I'm going to Singapore, well, I ain't going anymore. There were some complications and I couldn't go. So guess where I ended up to study in college? Non other than Kuala Lumpur itself. I never really pictured myself studying in KL but yeah, I'm there. I always think that if I go to KL, it would be for vacation or shopping spree... but all well... :(
Just to let ya know, I'm studying Interior Design in PJ CAD. Last week was orientation and this week officially start school. :DDD For this week only, I shall skip 5 classes and next week and so forth will be 4 classes.. Why you ask? Well, I have three theory class, meaning, I don't have to go if I don't want to...I have a class for the Malay language but the lecturer says students dont have to take it if they got credit for Malay language in SPM. I got a B+, so YAY!! I don't have to go. So the 5th class I'll be skipping is my English for Communication class because the lecturer for that class took a sick leave, i think she is going for eye surgery or something to do with the eye.. I don't know, i stopped listening after I heard no class... Poor her(even though I don't know who she is), I hope she gets better soon...
So, if you ever want to come by Kuala Lumpur, let me know, I'll bring you around-ish(sight-seeing, shopping, etc)just give me a few months to explore first :P
If you are from Kuala Lumpur, TAKE ME OUT!!! haha...
I have yet to make plans with my old classmates... We're suppose to go Yum Cha but I don't feel like going out since I haven't really settle down...


Have a nice day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment