Monday, April 18, 2011

MLM: I'm so tired and dark

So since I've move to Kuala Lumpur, I have been walking... Up, down, left, right, around...
So I'm temporary staying at my aunt's place and it's up the hill, it has up, down, and less trees, means no shade.. That's how I got darker, I'm so lazy to take out an umbrella or put on sunscreen... On the plus side, I got a nice tan. :) Give me a year and you will see that I'm smaller.. I don't mind the walking, I just mind the hills...
From the place I stay, I have to walk to the bus station then take the LRT then walk to my school... So every time I reached a destination, I will be covered in sweat.. As like I just taken a shower...
I'll be moving to another place(I can't tell you where) in May because the previous tenant will only move out in May.
Finding a place in KL is SO FREAKING HARD!!!
I might just move again seeing how that room is so small.. See first la... If I can find a better place I would move. If you know anywhere cheap, near the LRT and all female tenants, let me know... Thanks...


Have
a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment