Thursday, October 7, 2010

Random: Malaysia my home

When i was "young", ehem... I'm still young(ish), I use to dream of living in the United States of America! Come on! Who wouldn't want to go live there?
That country has a
HUGE impact in my life when I was very very young.
You know, the love of Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls etc.

So anyways, when I was younger I didn't really like my country.
Anyways, as I grow older, beginning to understand certain things, I begin to love my country. Beginning to be more appreciative of her.
Beginning to know how many people suffered in the process of getting our Independence Day.
I used to take things for granted and dislike my country.
BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!
My country has a lot to offer.
I love the simple things Malaysia has to offer to me and the world.
It's a beautiful country.
I will never give up my citizenship, because, if I do, I'll lose a HUGE part of my life.
I'll say it again and again, and forever and ever that..
I'M PROUD TO BE A MALAYSIAN!


Malaysia has just celebrated 53th year of independence on the 31st August 2010.
~which was also one of my best friend's birthday!~
We also just had our very first celebration of Malaysia Day on the 16th September 2010.
I heard from my cousin that even Australia celebrates this day..
Any other celebrate this day too? Let me know...

I just like to say...
I LOVE YOU MALAYSIA!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment